Samsung Galaxy M12 (Black,6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime
- 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera setup- True 48MP (F 2.0) main camera + 5MP (F2.2) Ultra wide camera+ 2MP (F2.4) depth camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 8MP (F2.2) front came
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Android 11, v11.0 operating system,One UI 3.1, with 8nm Power Efficient Exynos850 (Octa Core 2.0GH
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) HD+ TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display,90Hz screen refresh rate, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M color
Specification: Samsung Galaxy M12 (Black,6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime
8 reviews for Samsung Galaxy M12 (Black,6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
This is worst samsung mobile I have seen from samsung. It’s sceen quality and colors are trash. Even a old 5000 rs phone can beat it’s quality. Please never ever buy this product.
Pavan Kumar –
Got the mobile on the launch date,
Battery must be appreciated
Camera is just average
Mobile performance is above average
90hz refresh rate? If u r buying the mobile for this feature then I’m afraid u may get disappointed, it’s just normal.
The USB cable is too small in length
It’s a good mobile in this budget, there are no returns for this, only replacement is available, hence choose wisely before buying
I will never purchase Samsung phones. Phone is lagging too much and slow. Waste of hard earning money.
1. It doesn’t work with 5.0GHz WiFi frequency. 2.4GHz is very old school.
2. Camera quality is pathetic (both front and back). Forget about 48MP, pictures are all blur, poorer than a 4MP one.
3. Amazon didn’t allow to write a review until they sold most of the stock, something very fishy.
4. No return policy, you will have to live with the phone you didn’t like. Now you decide.
True Advisor –
Very disappointed with the overall performance from Samsung
Naresh kumar sharma –
Camera quality is low
Suman Basu –
Not worth buying….faulty software, poor display quality, single band wifi doesn’t support 5ghz WIFI band. Gyro sensor missing and many more. DONT GO BY PAID REVIEWS IN YOU TUBE
Priya Salian –
In this budget, it has exceeded all expectations .. I have primarily taken this phone for the battery and so far not disappointed