OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU that performs intense mobile computing at up to 3.2 GHz and also comes with an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences
- Loaded with Quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra Wide angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera. The device also comes with a 16 MP front Camera
- 6.55 Inches Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz of Refresh rate
- A Powerful 4500 mAh with 65 Watt Warp charging capability
- Oxygen OS based on Andriod 11
- Hands-Free access to Alexa: Alexa on your phone lets you make phone calls, open apps, control smart home devices, access the library of Alexa skills, and more using just your voice while on-the-go. Download the Alexa app and complete hands-free setup to get started. Just ask – and Alexa will respond instantly
Specification: OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Mohit MJ –
My first time buying a OnePlus phone and I really like the finish of the one. Camera is excellent, Android 11 is very smooth to use, functions are fast.
Just my first day of usage so hard to be critical of anything. The downside for me is that there is no place expand the memory.
Updating my review after 100 days of using. Bought on April 19th updated review on July 29th.
Super fast charging.. 30 mins and goes from say 30% battery to 100% battery charge.
I also bought the OnePlus Buds Z along with the phone and these are great quality. Connecting the buds sometimes is an issue. Sometimes it will connect automatically and sometimes it will not detect.
Overall I still love this phone though I think its a bit heavy and large screen for non-gamers.
Vijay Gandhi –
Battery Issue…. Phone is Heating during Charging and During Running Application.
Facing heating issue while using camera app and general usage in 60hz refresh rate if I use 120hz it gradually heating issue increase please solve this problem
SANTHOSH S. –
I don’t why no reviewer is speaking about it. It was heating with a normal usage.
Within 10 minutes of usage. It’s felt like over heat. I can’t experienced any mobile like this.
Iam OnePlus user since 4 years, I exchange my one Plus 7 pro mobile with OnePlus 9 R Not expected From One Plus, quality is not good, Look like cheep mobile, camera quality also not good, one Plus 7 pro superb mobile, totally iam disappointed with 9R.
After 5 days of usage writing this review.
1. Best camera quality for the price
2. Snapdragon 870 is doing its best in speed with 120Hz display. – Best
3. 65W charger takes only 35 min to charge 100% from 15%. – Best
4. Fluid amoled display is awesome on its smoothness. – best
5. Lake blue colour is simply awesome 💙
1. Facing very lite heating issue.
2. Found a bug and informed OnePlus customer service which is if we turn on call recording on call it indicates opponent also that we are recording call. They told they will correct it in next update. Hope this will be cleared but not sure.
I give 95/100 for this mobile.
Please consider this message with a serious note the One Plus 9R which was bought on the above mention date got hanged and did not open exactly on the 13th day of buying it. The replacement policy was only for 10 days and my phone showed prblms from the 13th day. I took it to the One Plus Care Centre and they said it needed an update i waited for 3 days for the ‘So Called’ update to arrive but after 3 days the Care Centre informed me that this phone needed a Motherboard change when i ask them to replace the phone, they said that the care could not replace it for a new one because i had bought from amazon. They are now suggesting to replace it through amazon only. Is this what i bought a 40k One Plus phone for? If i can only tag the Oneplus company people in this!!!!!
What kind of mobile phones do they sell???
And also i want to claim a replacement of my phone from Amazon….i just dont care if the 10 days return policy is over…. I just want to say that i bought a 40k worth phone from you guys… And that it doesnt work…been waiting for more than 7 days now….with a “Dabba” phone in hand….. Is this the kind of service you provide??? I really would like you to have my phone replaced at the earliest Reply back soon……