iQOO Z3 5G (Ace Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India’s First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free…
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G processor, 7nm chip and octa-core processor.
- 55W FlashCharge can charge the 4400mAh battery up to 50% in just 19 minutes* and a full charge in just 50 minutes*
- 64MP AF Main Camera with f/1.79 Aperture supported by GW3 sensor loaded with professional features like 4K videos @ 60FPS, EFB Autofocus Tracking and more. The device also comes with a 16MP Front Camera
- 120Hz Refresh Rate | 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Five-layer liquid cooling system can reduce the core temperature by 10 degrees
- 2 Years of Software Updates and 3 Years of Android Security Patches.
Specification: iQOO Z3 5G (Ace Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India’s First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free…
8 reviews for iQOO Z3 5G (Ace Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India’s First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free…
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Worst mobile….don’t prefer to purchase those brands like Iqoo…..
ANKUR R MAYAVANSHI –
PERFORMANCE :- 4.5/5
RAM CAPACITY :- 4.7/5
STORAGE CAPACITY :- 4.0/5
LIQUID COOLING LAYER :- 4.9/5
BATTERY 🔋 TIMING :- 4.8/5
MOBILE GAMING SPEED :- 4.5/5
Abhinav A Singh –
It is clearly mentioned 7 day return. Still i was asked to explain the issue and the call went on for 30 minutes with amazon. Totally disappointed with amazon. Phone is not upto the mark it has lagging issue hence returning the product.
Hi, bought it on 1st day of sale got it on 11 th no reviews were posted when bought,for this, now why i bought this?
Because it doesn’t come with miui, to be true, (do note funtouch os also have some wierd terms and condition from app drawer search to etc places in device, which is something of concern, this makes these chinese brand loose their trust, it better than miui as software experience is ad free but bloat ware still there, like jovi,vivo store, vivo security app etc. Iqoo if you really listening you need to change all these stop giving bloatwares or atleast option to disable it and who ask to agree terms and condition when using phone launcher etc fix these or use stock android launcher) value for money hardware-wise product/s are still offered by Xiaomi, but ‘miui’ is worse software experince ever, no matter which processor you get, then there are ads…… Poco make this better as ads are not there but then it lacks camera quality,period. And it still got ‘miui'(they (Xiaomi) even remove support for devices to early)
Update 26/06/2021: i noticed one more con here the device 4g i think only supports 1800mhz for airtel, and due to this call breaks/drops at time indoor and also no carrier aggregation i.e. 4g+ or lte+ indoors. (Not sure issue with airtel or device voice cracking or drop is seen sometimes )
Now coming to points why buy this?
1. If you can ignore tear drop and ok with lcd display, then belive me display is quite nice with 120 hz refresh rate makes it premium (and even if you buy an amoled display under 20k you will not get AlwayOnDisplay, so it defeats the purpose)
2. If POCO f1 speaker was ok for you then this will be also fine sounds nearly same in decibels,(no stereo speaker here)
3. Camera specially the primary and selfie are outstanding in this price range and camera app is optimised perfectly, pictures are natural, hdr is actually the Usp here, and selfie are very detailed, wide angle is ok, macro- usable, lowlight primary and selfie do ok but if little lighting is there for subject hdr pulls the job nicely here( hoping future sftware update dnt mess this)
4. Fast charge 55 w is pure epic and battery backup(easy 5-6 hr sot)
5. OS is well optimsed and peform better than sd 860 with miui in poco, but gpu lacks so gaming is ok but nt as gud as sd860. Note:sd860 is rebranded 855 so its still couple of year old cpu.
6. Better package than one+ nord ce(in all specs) and note 10 pro max(camera wise), (if you can ignore few funtouch OS issues)
7. If you want call recorder that dnt announce call is getting recorded 🤣 ( India dnt require call recording announcement by law still google dialer do it and all brands put google dialer in most global varient of devices to save money on software development)
Why not to buy?
1. If you consume lots of content purely, dnt buythis get amoled display (period) plus stero speaker device.(note 10 /pro/max)
2. 5G is really a gimmik dnt tempt for only that.
3. Camera is not your priority (because it got good camera but since it got lcd screen it might look not upto the mark but trust me it is)/or want as a secondary device.
4. Pure gaming (go for x3 pro poco only if budget under 20k)
5. Funtouch os is far better than miui but still got bloatware and unnecessary system permisions.(can be removed though and permissions can be denied unlike MIUI)
6. Plastic back (doesn’t feel that premium in hand) looks gud but.
UPDATE: received 1st ota update today(17 jun 2021), they gave may security patch, fixed 3rd party apps lag issue, they fixed sleep battery backup ( have to see since device was already giving quiet good battery standby backup) and camera focus issue for close subjects now able to focus even on extreme close subjects, hdr looks improved alot in low light, so far things working good. This update shows the camera hardware is very capabale, as software optimisation is actually showing diff on camera results.
Ayushman Tripathi –
* pro phone
* sound is decent
* look is great
* camera is best part
* super dooper fast charger
* good battery life
* 120 hz work too good lag free
* sound quality is decent
* rapchik gaming experience
Jigsh Parmar –
Phone is not up to the mark,
Display is very dull,
Camera performance is ok ok not awesome or an excellent
Backside is glossy finish so it’s absorbing too much finger prints
For gaming it’s good
Too many advertisements…
Themes and wallpaper are not free… You will have to buy every item.. (Weird)
Charging speed is fast
Battery life is good
Not worth in this price range….
Chandan pandey –
Only hype . not good phone as price… Realme x7 may be better.
NQA return policy is the biggest challenge IQOO put this in competitive market. Delivery was super fast. Here is the day 2 experience, will share more details after couple of days.
One single word if need to say – all rounder.
1. Awesome Performance
2. Charger with 55W
3. Decent Camera with and without light
4. I read many reviews but when experienced FunTouch isn’t bad overall.
1. Needs to be have AMOLED instead of LED
2. In display biometric would have been great
3. Water drop notch for front camera gives old look
4. Battery drain bit fast seems 120hz is the culprit and don’t have option to set at lower refresh rate.
I don’t want to judge about 5G bands provided by different handsets now a days, as we don’t know how and when it get sorted in future.